Connect with Me on Facebook!

Posts from AdamBlumerBooks.com

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

October Newsletter

ANNOUNCING THE LAUNCH OF MY AUTHOR WEBSITE


Adam Blumer
October 8, 2008

Dear Reader,

The last time I contacted most of you, I was anticipating the release of my Christian suspense novel this fall. Welcome to the world of publishing! Plans changed, and now the novel is scheduled for release in spring 2009. So much has happened since the last time I contacted you. The novel's title changed from Now You See Him to Fatal Illusions. The manuscript went through three rounds of revisions. I also recently saw the cover. I realized that I may finally be reaching the end of my journey when I stumbled across my novel page at Amazon.com and saw that the novel is now available for pre-order. With that thought in mind, I am pleased to announce that my author's Web site is now live at http://www.adamblumerbooks.com. Now you can read about the novel and check back for updates as the launch date draws closer.

In conjunction with the official Web site launch and the beginning of a monthly newsletter, I'm conducting a book giveaway during the month of October. Those who sign up for my e-mail mailing list will be automatically entered in a special drawing to win a free copy of the Christian suspense novel Shoofly Pie (Bug Man Series #1) by Tim Downs. If you are the original recipient of this e-mail newsletter, that means you are already on my mailing list. Please invite your family members and friends to sign up! The winner of the drawing will be announced in my November newsletter. Looking forward to seeing you at my official Web site!

May the Lord receive all the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment