Connect with Me on Facebook!

Posts from AdamBlumerBooks.com

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Encouraging Note from a Reader

I loved Fatal Illusions. The impact that book has had on my friends is a good one! I let my best friend S--- borrow it, and she loved it as well. She is doing a report on it for English class along with a media presentation (a short video filmed to help summarize the book). A lot of our unsaved friends have been interested in the book, so we (S--- and I) are letting them borrow it (some have already finished reading it). We are excited to see how it helps us further the Gospel to them! I was grateful to be able to give them a book that was extremely exciting to read, as well as clearly portraying a strong Christian testimony. So, thank you for that! Fatal Illusions has opened doors for us and become a valuable resource!

(Reprinted with author's permission)

No comments:

Post a Comment