Connect with Me on Facebook!

Posts from AdamBlumerBooks.com

Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Publisher Has Declined the Sequel

Due to inadequate sales of my first novel, my publisher has decided not to publish my sequel, which they said they would have otherwise accepted. This news is a downer after all the time and hard work poured into the project, but God must have other plans for good. I'm now shopping the project to other publishers, but the market has narrowed significantly due to the recession. Yet if God wants the novel to be published, He can open the door.

Thanks to all who have supported my writing journey thus far. My dad's terminal brain cancer has adjusted my perspective in many ways. Getting published is exciting, but there are far more important things in life, like people, souls, and pursuing things of eternal value. A friend recently pointed out, "Remember, books will burn." I appreciate the reality check.

No comments:

Post a Comment