Connect with Me on Facebook!

Posts from AdamBlumerBooks.com

Saturday, October 29, 2011

A New Client Endorsement


This type of feedback makes my day!
“Adam edited a 365-page manuscript for me, and did exactly what I (and the manuscript) needed. He was painstakingly meticulous; thorough and consistent; and “translated” an AP writing style into book style. But he did more than just edit; he posed questions, suggested improvements, and offered comments. And he explained why certain changes were made or suggested. I gained considerable insight into my own words and work simply by reading and reviewing what he did. And the manuscript is now on its way to publication. I couldn’t have asked for a better, more professional editor.”
–Glynn Young, author of the soon-to-be-published Dancing Priest

No comments:

Post a Comment