Connect with Me on Facebook!

Posts from AdamBlumerBooks.com

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

December 2009

Dear Reader,
Sorry you haven't heard from me in a while. As some of you know, I had a lot going on this past summer and early fall with my parents' various health problems. (By the way, my dad is still going strong in spite of his brain cancer. Please keep him and my mom in prayer.) And then there wasn't much news to report about my novel, Fatal Illusions, which came out last March. It was on shelves, and I was receiving nice e-mails and Facebook messages from various people who were reading the novel and enjoying it. But I didn't have much more to say other than that I was working on its sequel (by the way, the first draft is almost done), and I didn't want to bug you unless I had real news to share. After all, you get enough e-mails, right?

I'm writing today because I do, in fact, have some exciting news. For quite a while, people have been asking me, "How is Fatal Illusions doing? Have the sales been good?" I honestly didn't know what to say. Though I don't have specific figures to report, I can now say that Fatal Illusions has made the Kregel Publications best-sellers page. Check it out here. For this wonderful piece of news, I give glory to God and thank you, dear reader, for supporting me in this writing venture.

If you haven't read Fatal Illusions yet, what are you waiting for? You can always ask your library to purchase a copy, request a copy at your local bookstore (even if the book isn't on the shelves), or find a copy online at Amazon.com, Christianbook.com, or other online bookstores. You can even find it for the Amazon Kindle. As a way of saying thank you, I'm always happy to mail you a signed bookplate for free. Just let me know.

Thanks again for your support and encouragement in 2009. Have a wonderful, Christ-centered Christmas and a happy New Year. May the Lord receive all the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment